Monday, April 25, 2011

Weddings Galore







metal-wedding-chairs-outdoor-ceremony-ideas.jpg (600×400)











Picture+57.png (500×374)

Three weddings and 2 bridesmaids dresses. It's definitely the weddingest year for me. Not to mention the most anticipated and probably the biggest hitch of the year (and overly-hyped) - Prince Will and Kate. I have caught the wedding bug, it's got me inevitably trawling through wedding photos and sighing at the thought of my own...The purdy wedding photos above are an idea of what my big day would look like...one day... I think I'd like more of a casual, fun and whimsical kinda wedding but more focus on the detail of the surroundings, ruling out the formalities of it all. Ha! I hear Bridezilla a-brewing but hey I'm a single girl, I can dream.

Source:
From top to bottom
Photo 1, 2 and 3
5, 6, 7, 8
9
10

Images via my kinda wedding style blog Portobello Bride http://portobellobrideblog.blogspot.com/
and a lovely etsy shop Norwegian Wood http://www.etsy.com/shop/iheartnorwegianwood

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...